Week 4 - Northeast Delta Dental Stadium Guidelines
09/26/2020, 4:15pm EDT
By Showcase League
- All attendees can park in the back of the ballpark and enter through the VIP/Suite/Media entrance – the parking area is a combined paved and dirt space with the ballpark entrance at the far end of the lots.
- The ballpark address is 1 Line Dr., Manchester, NH but the attendees will proceed past the SNHU parking garage, past the main entrance to the Delta Dental Stadium, past the Hilton Garden Inn and follow the road around to the back of the stadium (there are condominiums if they go too far) to the parking areas.
- For player and coach access to the field: 1st base dugout on the home plate side of the dugout (the ‘home’ side), and for the visiting side, just beyond the 3rd base dugout – there are stairwells to each that lead down to the field from the concourse. PLEASE NO METAL CLEATS ON THE CONCOURSE. All players will need to wait to put on spikes until either in the dugout or on the warning track.
- The concession stands will not be open unfortunately so the attendees are welcome to bring their own food and drink – please make sure everyone has plenty of water, due to the pandemic the water fountains are not operational at this time.
- Games will have a 2 1/2 hour limit.
- Lastly, we’d ask that any time the guests can’t socially distance themselves that they wear a mask. Preferably this would be on the way into the ballpark, on the way out, to and from the bathrooms, etc.